13/07/2010 Share Market

13th of July share market consist positive effect. Mainly financial and banking sector are dominated to that effect.  Last week some of the political activities again UN but its sort out now days and last times Central Banks publish one of the loan scheme for leasing companies and industry to takes loan again real stage property so many of banks and parties are start negotiation between them. Investor thinks its lead to positive result so ask more shares.


Milanka Share Price Index increased 32.18 points to close at 5,138.03 points (+0.63%), All Share Price rose 21.88 points to close at 4,555.83 points (+0.48%)



Share this article :

+ comments + 8 comments

Anonymous
June 14, 2014 at 6:17 PM

It's not my first time to go to see this web site,
i am visiting this website dailly and take pleasant information from here daily.



My homepage :: rewind slitter

Anonymous
August 6, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Howdy! I realize this is somewhat off-topic but I had to
ask. Does building a well-established blog like yours
take a lot of work? I am brand new to running a blog however I do write in my diary on a daily basis.
I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions
or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!



Take a look at my page :: Euston Massage []

November 20, 2015 at 8:02 PM

hello dude,I am satisfied to search out so many useful info right here
within the post, we want develop more strategies on this regard,
thanks for sharing.Removewat 2.2.7

January 20, 2016 at 12:09 AM

Well and responsive blog thank you dear admin well designed Keep it up thank you
Regards:
rubymine license key

February 23, 2016 at 10:16 AM

Jika anda ingin mencari tahu tentang cara menggugurkan kandungan , banyak sekali kita temukan di google tentang artikel cara gugurkan kandungan secara alami maupun dengan menggunakan obat . bahkan banyak toko online jual obat aborsi yang bertebaran di dunia maya .


September 22, 2017 at 6:11 PM

Nice business blog, Download star trek timelines game free and also get tips to beat your enemies visit star trek timelines tips

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. LANKA BUSINESS - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger